MUMBAI : CONCOR is planning to enter into bulk handling and movement of cement/ fly ash as per industry requirement. In this regard, discussions have been initiated with various stake holders i.e. suppliers of cement and flyash. CONCOR shall provide complete business solution to the industry for the movement of bulk cement/flyash.
Accordingly, this EOI is being floated for the empanelment of sources for the following: –
(i) Flexible Liners suitable for fitment in 20FT High Cube End Open Containers
(ii) Equipment for Unloading of Cement/Flyash from 20FT High Cube End Open Containers
Note: “Interested Parties shall be free to quote/apply for empanelment for either Flexible Liner OR Equipment for Unloading of Cement/Flyash OR for Both (i.e. Flexible Liner & Equipment for Unloading of Cement/Flyash)”.
Objective of EOI:-
This EOI is being floated for the empanelment of sources/vendors for the following:-
• (i) Flexible Liners
• (ii) Equipment for unloading of cement/flyash
Cement/Flyash shall be moved in the 20Ft High Cube End Open Containers. Flexible liners shall be fitted inside the containers. Note: – Procurement of the flexible liner & unloading equipment shall be made from the empaneled sources.
Note: – Procurement of the flexible liner & unloading equipment shall be made from the empaneled sources.
Empanelment of vendors- General requirement :-
(i) For Flexible Liners:-
Bidder shall design and manufacture Flexible liner to be fixed in 20FT ISO container. Bidder should be capable of designing the liner and also capable of carrying out suitable modifications as per the requirement of unloading machine.
One liner per container should be fixed suitably as per the fixing arrangements provided inside the container and should be capable of below:
- Bidder should be capable to design Flexible Liner and also should be capable of carrying out suitable modification as per the requirement of Unloading Equipment.
- Flexible liner should be capable to load/store 27 to 30 MT Flyash/Cement. Once the container is closed, liner should ensure the water/moisture tightness.
- Surface of the liner should be designed and manufactured in such a way that the cement/flyash should not stick to the surface.
- Flexible liner should be capable of withstanding the load/pressure during loading of 27MT to 30MT Cement/Fly ash from Cement/Flyash Silo/ bulker in ISO Container.
- Should be capable of withstanding the load of 27MT to 30MT Cement/Fly ash during movement on train/trailer.
- Flexible liner must have provision of suitable Inlet & outlet i.e. Spout for loading from the Top of the liner and unloading from the bottom of the liner.
- Should be capable of withstanding the load of 27MT to 30MT when container is tilted (upto 60 Deg) during the unloading process.
Note: To demonstrate the operations as per above, trial can be carried out at any CONCOR terminal(s) which shall be informed to the Bidder in advance. Bidder shall be empanelled after the successful trial.
(ii) For Unloading equipment of Cement/flyash:-
Bidders shall design and manufacture the Unloading equipment which should be capable of following-
- Unloading of 27 to 30MT cement/fly ash from ISO container and conveying to Silo upto 30-35 meter high within 30 to 35 minutes
- Unloading of 27 to 30MT cement/fly ash from ISO container to Bulker in 30 to 35 minutes
- Unloading of 27 to 30MT cement/fly ash from ISO container to desired place/pit in 30 minutes.
Equipment should ensure dust proof operations i.e. unloading of Cement/Flyash as per the above details should be carried out in a dust free manner. There should be no residue in the liner after evacuation.
To prove out the design of the equipment for the above operational requirement, the bidder should demonstrate the operations of their equipment to the CONCOR as per below:-
(i) To demonstrate the operations as per above, trial shall be arranged at the following CONCOR’s terminal i.e. MMLP Raipur (Address).
(ii) CONCOR SCOPE:-
Following assistance shall be provided by CONCOR to the bidders:
- For the purpose of this trial, Container, Flyash, electricity, RST for the loading & unloading of container & Forklift shall be provided by CONCOR.
- Bulker shall be provided for 2 days. For any additional requirement, bidder shall bear the charges for detention of bulker.
- Temporary silo (i.e. 4 to 5 high Container) shall be provided by CONCOR for witnessing the unloading operation.