MUMBAI : Indian Institute of Freight Forwarders (IIFF), training wing of FFFAI is shortly going to commence the next batch of the Online Diploma Course in Logistics, Shipping and Freight Forwarding, said a release.
This is a great opportunity for all the Logistics Service Providers to enroll their Next Generation Leaders, to sharpen the skills of the existing workforce and most importantly to provide a stepping stone to the wide opportunities in the Logistics Sector for aspirants who wish to make their mark.
* Classes will be conducted on a digital platform.
* The objective of the course is to enhance the knowledge domain of the candidates.
* Classes will be conducted by eminent faculties with vast knowledge and experience in their respective fields.
* Periodic Assignments will be given to candidates
* Students across the Globe can apply for the course.
* Worldwide acceptance and Validation of the course by International Freight Forwarding Association FIATA.
Logistics is one of the fastest growing sectors today. The FIATA validated diploma course will open growth opportunities and provide an edge for the candidates in the field of Customs Broking, Shipping and Freight Forwarding, Multimodal Transportation and many more, according to the release.
Our faculties are Industry Experts enriched with vast knowledge and decades of experience in all the specialized fields of logistics, the release added.
The IIFF FIATA Diploma in Logistics, Shipping and Freight Forwarding consists of a set of specialized modules and content (as attached herewith) that applies directly to the different areas of work related to customs, freight forwarding, sea, air, road, rail transport and logistics business.
Interested candidates may contact IIFF Institute for further details. Details are mentioned below:
Indian Institute Of Freight Forwarders
Office No 311, 3rd Floor, Mahinder Chambers, Opp. Dukes Factory,
W.T. Patil Marg, Chembur, Mumbai-400 0071
Mobile No: +91 7208079966
We invite registrations from interested participants. Kindly submit your registration through the google form