GENEVA : MSC‘s new website is specially designed to offer a seamless and personalised digital experience. The result is an intuitive and easy-to-use website that guides users straight to the information they need 24/7.
Providing the 24/7 online experience our customers need
From now on, customers can find valuable content tailored to their needs and interests, making the online journey as simple and efficient as possible. But it does not stop there! Here a some key benefits of the new MSC.com at a glance:
- Improved navigation: the website navigation has been reorganised and simplified to make it easier to use;
- ‘Mobile-first’ approach: the new MSC.com is designed to look great and work perfectly on any device;
- eBusiness integration: MSC’s eBusiness platform, myMSC, is now integrated into our website, enabling customers to login and place export bookings and view current shipments, order history, submit VGM information and much more directly via MSC.com;
- Autofill function: registered customers’ data will be added automatically to forms to save time;
- Country specific news and information: we now have one global website with local sections to share country-specific news and information ensuring a consistent experience for all of our customers, no matter where they are based;
- Content translated into 12 languages: our new website is available in English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Arabic, Brazilian Portuguese, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese and Turkish.