VADODARA : Exim Club Vadodara elected its new office bearers at its 27th Annual General Meeting held on 28.09.2021 at Hotel Grand Mercure, Sayajigunj, Vadodara. Many members of the Vadodara as well as Ahmedabad chapter were present to celebrate the Exim Club’s 27th annual function.
At the outset, Mr. Vijay Shah, President, welcomed the members and elaborated on the important events that took place during the financial year 2020-21.
The New Office Bearers are:
- Mr. Vijay Shah – Immediate Past President
- Mr. Rajan Nair – President
- Mr. Gurusharan Brahmbhatt – Sr. Vice President
- Mr. Darshan Chandan – Vice President
- Mr. Deepak Soni – Hon. General Secretary
- Mr. Sachin Shah – Treasurer
- Mr. Jigar Patel – Jt. Secretary
- Mr. Kartik C. Patel – Jt. Secretary
EC Members are:
- Mr. Maulik Patel
- Mr. Kaushal Kumar Gupta
- Mr. Amresh Choudhar
- Mr. Sanjay Arulla
- Mr. HS Pathan
- Mr. Ravindran Nambiar
- Mr. Paritosh Vyas
- Ms. Manisha Thaker
This was followed by the General Secretary, Mr. Darshan Chandan, presented in detail the annual report of activities undertaken by the EXIM CLUB.
While declaring the names of the newly elected committee members, the President said that the main focus of the current year will be to conduct knowledge based informative seminars and training programmes in order to help members to sustain their business given the present recessionary trends.